Ok so, Skóra’s Pink Clay Mask is a clear crowd favourite. More of these bad boys have gone out the door than any other product. And to be honest, we aren’t surprised one bit. Its benefits are epic and you only have to use it 1-2 times a week. We thought it was worth giving this amazing product it’s very own blog post because you know… it deserves it.
So, without further ado, here are the 5 major benefits of the ever so popular Skóra Pink Clay Mask:
- Detoxification, soothing & brightening of the skin. Thanks to the smart addition of calendula, which is known to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Removes toxins from the skins surface. Pink clay, aloe vera and once again, calendula have been added to the ingredient list due to their standout antioxidant properties and to help eradicate toxins and purify the skin.
- Reduces the effects of eczema and acne. With a carefully selected ingredient list, it’s all about cleansing the skin and delivering a rich boost of enzymes and vitamins to help restore and protect the skin.
- Made for sensitive skin. With the perfect selection and blending of ingredients, we have formulated a pink clay mask that is so incredibly gentle that it delivers all the necessary properties to the skin whilst minimising the possibility of causing any reactions or discomfort. Of course, though, while this was made for sensitive skin, it can be used by any skin type at all. No discrimination here.
- Comes in a powder form. So no preservatives of any type are required to maintain a paste. This way you get the maximum potency of all the goodness within. Plus, you only need to mix with a small amount of water to form the consistent required. This means your product is going to last you a very, very long time… Value for money right there. That’s probably more like 2 benefits on point 5 but hey… that’s what were all about here at Skóra ;)
It's time to check out this epic Pink Clay Mask, right!
you have any more questions, hit us up on the live chat or drop us a line at email@example.com
Until next time,